(30 Hours immersive training LIVE)
Assignments and Mini Project to be done
by students under trainer’s supervision which is not included in 30 hours.
1. Introduction to python program and scripting language
2. Uses of python in IT Industry
3. Python comparison with other languages like JAVA, C++ , etc.
4. Installing python and pip commands
5. Basic programming constructs
a. Data types – numbers, strings, Boolean, objects
c. Input and output – print and input (raw input)
d. String literals e. Operators +-*/ <>!= == = (ternary)
6. Conditional statements
a. If condition i. nesting
7. Loops (for, while)
b. Break , continue
c. Range function
a. In python we have single line comments only using #
b. Using triple quotes for multiline data
9. Collections in python a. List b. Tuple c. Set d. Dictionary
10. Using collections
a. Add, modify, and delete data in collections using programming constructs
b. Using functions provided by each collection object
11. Programs using collections, loops, conditional statements
12. Functions (UDF and system functions)
c. String functions
f. Functions used for connecting to Database
13. Modules (user defined and system modules)
a. How to manage packages
b. Environmental variable setting
15. __name__ special variable
a. Equivalent to main() used in C, C++ or JAVA Python syllabus (30 Hours immersive training
LIVE) Assignments and Mini Project to be done by students under trainer’s supervision which is
not included in 30 hours.
16. Object oriented programming (Abstraction, Encapsulation single underscore, double
a. Class and objects (Airlines example where there are multiple flights for a destination)
c. Encapsulation (private data) (how we make data private)
d. Inheritance and multiple inheritance i. Calling data from base classes ii. Constructors across
inherited class structures
e. Polymorphism (function overloading)
17. Programs based on OOP concepts
18. File handling in python (Input output to hard disc files)
19. Threads in python
a. Life Cycle of threads
b. Functions and states of a thread
20. Multithreading programs a. Communication between two or more threads
21. GUI programming using tkinter module
a. Windows controls
b. Data capturing with validations
22. Regular Expressions a. Searches and Matches
23. Exception handling
24. Linking python program to database
a. Add, Modify, Delete data from python user interface (CRUD)
b. Connection with MySQL using XAMPP
25. Introduction to Web programming with python
26. Introduction to Frameworks (Django, Flask)
We have limited participants or only one participant in a live Python Online Training session to maintain the quality standards. Se we provide demonstration session before enrollment. without attending demonstration learner couldn’t able to clear his technical doubts about his desired technology. So we always recommend a learner to attend a demonstration with the Instructor who will deliver Python Online Training
All the instructors at TechEClasses are experts from the industry with minimum 9-12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts for providing an awesome learning experience for Python Online Training.
Yes you will get Python Training videos during Python Online Training.and it is compulsory to work at home to enhance real time scenarios.And yes instructor will provide Python Online Training study material during training tenure.
Yes you will get a Course completion training certificate from TechEClasses ,and Instructor will assist you to prepare workday certification.
On Job Support is a service where we can help you to get out from your bottle neck points in your work .for more about On Job Support for any technology visit our On Job Support Page.
Feel free to reach us at Phone: +91 9553700070 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr.Uttam has a degree in computer science and systems engineering.
Started his career in 2001 and has overall work experience of more than 15 years.
Specialized in training as his passion.
Worked for MNCs like Marlabs, Infosys, Ocwen, Convergys, NIIT.
Worked on special assignment for company named Digi Safari, USA.
Has provided on campus training for various engineering colleges such as Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering, Karnataka.
Has been actively participating in personality development and soft skills training workshops for students.
Has excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills which help student gain confidence during the period of course training.