Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.
Its development during the 1990s and 2000s, changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent, employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace.
Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television, mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.Call nowEnroll now
- What is marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Understanding Marketing Process
- Why Digital Marketing Wins Over Traditional Marketing?
- Understanding Digital MarketingProcess
- Increasing Visibility what invisibility?
- Types of visibility
- Examples of visibility
- Visitors Engagement
- What is engagement?
- Why it is important?
- Examples of engagement
- Bringing Targeted Traffic
- Converting Traffic into Leads
- Types of Conversion
- Understanding Conversion Process
- Understanding Internet
- Difference between Internet and web
- Understanding websites
- Understanding domain names & domain extensions
- What is web server & web hosting
- Different types of webservers
- Different types of websites
- Planning & Conceptualizing a Website
- Booking a domain name & webhosting
- Adding domain name to web Server
- Adding Web Pages & content
- Adding Plugin
- Building website using CMS in Class
- Identifying objective of website
- Deciding on number of pages required
- Introduction to SEO
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- On Page Optimization
- Black hat SEO Techniques
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Google Algorithms
- Introduction to Google AdWords
- Campaign Setup
- Ad group and Keyword setup
- Understanding AdWords Bidding
- Ad Format and Guidelines
- Ad Extensions
- Campaigns, Ad group and Keywords
- Conversion Tracking
- Display ads/Remarketing
- Video Marketing
- AdWords Tools
- AdWords Certification Exams
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Face book Advertising
- LinkedIn Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Google Analytics In depths
- Google Web Master Tool
- Online Reputation Management:
- Google Tag Manager
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Basics
- Take action with Email Marketing
- Sign up for MailChimp & Choosing a Plan
- Create an Email List
- Mail Chimp Groups & Segments
- Create a Campaign
- Create a Sign up Form
- Mail Chimp Automations
- Integrate Mail Chimp with Facebook
- How to Add Admins & Marketers to your Mail Chimp
- How to Grow an Email List
We have limited participants or only one participant in a live Online Training session to maintain the quality standards. Se we provide demonstration session before enrollment. without attending demonstration learner couldn’t able to clear his technical doubts about his desired technology. So we always recommend a learner to attend a demonstration with the Instructor who will deliver Online Training
All the instructors at Tech EClasses are experts from the industry with minimum 9-12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts for providing an awesome learning experience for Online Training.
Yes you will get Training videos during Online Training and it is compulsory to work at home to enhance real time scenarios. And yes instructor will provide Online Training study material during training tenure.
Yes you will get a Course completion training certificate from TechEClasses ,and Instructor will assist you to prepare workday certification.
On Job Support is a service where we can help you to get out from your bottle neck points in your work .for more about On Job Support for any technology visit our On Job Support Page.
Feel free to reach us at Phone: +91 9553700080 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org